Zion Lutheran Church in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is in the midst of a $600,000 capital campaign to raise funds to restore our historic 1892 sanctuary and transform it into a fully accessible, safe, energy-efficient, and flexible community space, so that Zion Lutheran can continue its ministry sustainably for decades to come.
• Check out the incredible Faith Stories booklet written by members of Zion Lutheran.
• See the Berkshire Eagle article by Dick Lindsay.
• Like our page on Facebook and check back for updates.
• Give directly to the campaign easily and securely through our giving website.
• Send this page to a friend! You’re at http://zionlutheranpittsfield.org/campaign.
• Learn more and receive a full information packet by contacting Judith Weiner, office manager at Zion Lutheran.