We worship at 10:00 a.m. every Sunday. During worship, we sing hymns and songs, read Scripture, hear a sermon, pray for those in need, and celebrate Holy Communion. Worship lasts about an hour.
• There’s parking available right across the street, and it’s free on Sunday mornings. Come right in the red doors underneath the steeple, or there’s an ADA accessible ramp immediately to the left.
• Parents with children are always welcome at Zion Lutheran Church. If you’re a parent, feel free to locate our Pray & Play area in the sanctuary, featuring kid-friendly tables with activities. Parents with small children are encouraged to worship with their kids, so we do not have nursery.
• Zion Lutheran Church doesn’t have a dress code. This seems like the place to note that our sanctuary is air-conditioned during the summer!
• We celebrate Holy Communion every week. All people, from any tradition or denomination, are welcome to receive. If you don’t wish to receive communion, that’s OK, too.
• Following worship, join us for coffee hour. It takes place right in the sanctuary.